Benefits of Indoor Plants
Everyone knows that indoor plants are great for producing oxygen and contributing to a zen feeling in any environment. But did you know that they can clinically reduce stress, fight colds, remove contaminants, and even stop headaches? Read on to find out about the great health benefits associated with indoor plants.
- Indoor Plants can help fight colds: Indoor plants have been shown to reduce cold-related illnesses by more than 30%.
- Indoor Plants can remove airborne contaminants: We breathe the same air again and again, potentially inhaling harmful substances that are trapped inside. Indoor plants can help to remove pollutants including VOCs that cause headaches, nausea, and more.
- Indoor Plants can stop your headaches: Filling your home with plants can decrease or eliminate headaches. With plants, you’re much less likely to be breathing the kind of stuffy, stale air that contributes to headaches.
- Indoor Plants can make you happy:Indoor plants can contribute to a feeling of well being, making you calmer and more optimistic. Studies have shown that patients who face a garden view in their hospital rooms often recover more quickly than those facing a wall.
- Indoor Plants can improve your mental health: Caring for a living thing can help when you’re depressed and lonely, giving you a purpose in life.
- Indoor Plants can decrease your blood pressure: People with plants in their homes have less stress, and plants have been known to contribute to lower blood pressure.
- Indoor Plants can reduce carbon dioxide: During photosynthesis, plants draw carbon dioxide from the air. Removing this substance can help prevent drowsiness from elevated levels.
- Indoor Plants can offer treatment: Some indoor plants, like aloe, can be applied to skin and offer pain relief.
- Indoor Plants can prevent allergies: Exposing children to allergens such as plants early in life can help them build a tolerance and immunity to the allergen. It works like a custom allergy shot, naturally.
- Indoor Plants can negate cigarette smoke: If you are a smoker or live with one, indoor plants help you remove the airborne chemicals from cigarettes. In particular, the Peace Lily is a good choice for this health benefit.
- Indoor Plants can make your brain work better: Indoor plants and flowers can improve your idea generation, mood, and more.
- Plants can improve your sleep: Having Indoor Plants in your home gives a mind of peace & improves the immunity level & sleep.
Plantscapes Dubai UAE offers various services in indoor plants, indoor pots, Stainless Steel Pots, Terracotta Pots, GRP Pots, Artificial Plants and Trees, Indoor Plant Maintenance, Indoor Plant Supply, Trees, Floral Arrangements, Flowers, Outdoor Furniture, Outdoor Plant Maintenance, Landscaping Services, Succulents, Outdoor Plants etc.
Reference by Leslie